• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by VoodooRufus

  1. V

    FS: eVGA 3080Ti FTW3 with Heatkiller waterblock. DDR3 SO-DIMMs, Geforce GTX880M GPU and i7 2960XM CPU, PCIE riser cables

    Bump for adding GPU for sale. More will be posted in the near future as well.
  2. V

    FS: eVGA 3080Ti FTW3 with Heatkiller waterblock. DDR3 SO-DIMMs, Geforce GTX880M GPU and i7 2960XM CPU, PCIE riser cables

    The quad stick ram kit, CPU and GPU were pulled from my Alienware M17X R3 before I recycled it. They were functional when pulled but I have no way to test them now. The dual stick kit is unused but also not recently tested. Prices shipped to lower 48 states, OBO. Gskill Ripjaws 32GB (4x8GB)...
  3. V

    WTB: Thermalright V2 GPU cooler

    Probably a really long shot, but looking for a Thermalright V2 video cooler from the late 2000s. Thanks!
  4. V

    "Great Sound" Options for PC in 2025?

    Demand for real sound cards died with Windows 7, basically. As onboard codecs and DACs got better and mainboard manufacturers put a little effort into it, the only reason to upgrade audio was if the mainboard solution was sub-par (think Realtek 897 and older). When looking for good onboard...
  5. V

    "Great Sound" Options for PC in 2025?

    I've plugged a Schiit Magni with my best Sennheiser headphones into a basic Realtek 1220 integrated audio on my Asrock motherboard, and there is no discernable noise floor. Any decent motherboard audio system has no excuse being less than excellent these days, because the 1220 and the 4080 DACs...
  6. V

    [WTB] Low-Profile GPU for HTPC [H] Paypal

    Yeah. Sunday probably.
  7. V

    [WTB] Low-Profile GPU for HTPC [H] Paypal

    I have a 1050 Ti low profile that might work. Gigabyte brand I believe.
  8. V

    WTB: Mushkin Black PC133 CAS2 SDRAM, Mushkin Black DDR-400+ PC3200/3500

    I have some Crucial PC133 CAS2 on the way that will work for now, but I'll let you know after I test those. Thanks.
  9. V

    WTB: Mushkin Black PC133 CAS2 SDRAM, Mushkin Black DDR-400+ PC3200/3500

    Yeah, it's hard to find any information on them at all from google history digging. I know it's kind of a long shot, but I figured I'd blast all the forums I'm registered on. Never know who might have something insteresting. What kind of PC150 do you have?
  10. V

    WTB: Mushkin Black PC133 CAS2 SDRAM, Mushkin Black DDR-400+ PC3200/3500

    As the title says, I'm looking for a Mushkin Black PC133 CAS2 set, preferably a pair of 256MB sticks. Thanks! Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/25021
  11. V

    New and Improved Watercooling Sticky - Post Your Systems Here

    Thanks. I forgot to mention that the CPU will average 95C at 325W on R23. Zero clock throttling. Once winter comes around again with ambients of 20C I'll be able to get some better bench runs in. Still broke some personal records this morning and a couple older benchmarks put me in the top 100...
  12. V

    New and Improved Watercooling Sticky - Post Your Systems Here

    Hard to believe no one has posted since my last ones in March. Here's my new main rig. Asus Z790 Hero Lapped 13900KS with a Thermal Grizzly contact frame and Watercool heavy backplate, Heatkiller IV block 32GB Kingston DDR5-7200C38 Intel Optane 905P 380GB M.2 eVGA 3080Ti with Heatkiller V...
  13. V

    Just a blast from the past build (Windows XP Pro 32-bit, CRT Monitor)

    There is a user on ebay who was selling the Titan Blacks and other compute-heavy cards of the era in matched pairs, all in pristine condition. Must have been a lab environment or similar. He doesn't have any more cards that would work in WinXP listed currently, though. The Asus 780 Ti sounds...
  14. V

    Just a blast from the past build (Windows XP Pro 32-bit, CRT Monitor)

    I did something similar recently, making my own "peak WinXP" machine. And it is stupid fast. I made 116K in 3DMark01 with it so far. Maybe I'll crack 120K with some GPU OC'ing, but it's really CPU bound. Asrock Z97 Anniversary Intel G3258, delidded and at 4.8GHz (50% OC) 2x2GB Corsair DDR3-2133...
Back
Top