Recent content by Virtuosofriend

  1. V

    Need help to connect properly connect my 2.1 system

    Okay I got the cables, but the sub doesnt seem to work. I have connected it to Prelude's center woofer but nothing comes out of the sub. Edit: MY bad, it works perfectly fine :)
  2. V

    Need help to connect properly connect my 2.1 system

    Ah...right! Thanks mate, you just saved the day for me! Thanks :)
  3. V

    Need help to connect properly connect my 2.1 system

    The subwoofer has two inputs, left and right. where should I plug the cable?
  4. V

    Need help to connect properly connect my 2.1 system

    Well, I will need your help guys on this one because I am completely newbie with that stuff. I used to have only 2 Behringer MS40 studio speakers connected to my PS3 but after my Gigaworks died on me last week I decided to pair them with a nice subwoofer and move the setup to my computer. I...
  5. V

    I need your help :)

    we have replaced the fuse but it keeps blowing it, everytime we try to power up the pod. We are close to fix it tho ;)
  6. V

    I need your help :)

    I keep reading this forums for a long time but right now i need some serious help on a major issue. I am an owner of Creative's Gigaworks S750 and apparently my sub stopped working last night (last like it happened with "a few" other guys). Since there is no warranty, me and my friends will...
  7. V

    In your opinion... best looking MP3 player on the market?

    Iriver X20 , have you seen anything more beautiful?
  8. V

    winXP SP2 not seeing AMD dual core

    Sometimes a bios upgrade does help. My own 4200 wasnt properly shown under hardware tab, but after i did the bios upgrade everything was ok ;)
Back
Top