Recent content by viper187

  1. V

    Overclocking with stock HSF for AMD X2 4400+

    What would you consider out of hand? Currently, at 2400MHZ, my idle temp is 34 degrees celsius and under load it's 45.
  2. V

    Overclocking with stock HSF for AMD X2 4400+

    I can't even get mine to boot up with 1.412 volts at 2600MHZ. How can I fix this? By increasing the vcore even more? When I say it's not booting up I mean that once it gets to the windows loading screen it automatically gets a blue screen and it reboots. I'm just afraid to increase the vcore...
  3. V

    Overclocking with stock HSF for AMD X2 4400+

    I bought it about three months ago and it currently keeps my computer at about 32 Degrees celsius when it is idle and about 45 when it is under load. It is also currently running at 2400Mhz. The heatsink it came with is very nice and supposedly is the same one they include on the FX-57s. I...
  4. V

    Overclocking with stock HSF for AMD X2 4400+

    I'm just curious if anyone has safely hit 2600MHZ with the stock HSF for the AMD X2 4400+. If so, what voltage, fsb, and multi did you use? I thinking about getting a Zalman or BigTyphoon for oc'ing but I'm not going to if I don't need to. Thank you, ~Viper
  5. V

    219x11 VS. 240x10

    Yeah, except with my board I cannot find anything about memory dividers. I've searched the BIOs completely and searched through the whole entire manual. It's an ASUS A8n SLI-Deluxe if you guys have any experience with those you may be able to help.
  6. V

    219x11 VS. 240x10

    Ok thanks! :) Finally I've got it to 2400MHZ with my memory at 200MHZ. Now on to 2600MHZ.... :rolleyes:
  7. V

    219x11 VS. 240x10

    Well the only reason I want to do it is because I'm currently using PC3200 memory and whenever I try to hit 2400MHZ with my multi set at 11, I have to downclock my memory and when I boot up, it ends up being 172MHZ instead of the stock 200MHZ. So I figure if I can lower that multi and raise the...
  8. V

    219x11 VS. 240x10

    So would I see a performance decrease if I were to use an FSB of 240 and a multiplier of 10 to achieve 2400MHZ?
  9. V

    Overclocking AMD X2 4400+

    Any help? I've been messing with it for the last couple of hours and can't find any way to get my memory back up to 200MHZ while being able to keep my CPU at 2400MHZ. My motherboard doesn't have any options for memory dividers. It just gives me a couple of options, "DDR333 and DDR400."...
  10. V

    Overclocking AMD X2 4400+

    UGH! Now, I'm having trouble just getting it to run at 2.4 with 3-3-3 for my memory timings. The only way I can get it to even boot up at 2.4 is to change my memory speed to DDR333. Whenever I try running it at stock (DDR400), it won't even boot up. And I really don't want to keep it at...
  11. V

    Overclocking AMD X2 4400+

    Ok, I got my memory to 3-3-3 and it was stable on memtest for three hours, before I closed the test. You know I probably should have mentioned this earlier but I am currently using the stock heatsink. Hopefully that won't cause any problems. At stock my idle temperature is 35 degrees and under...
  12. V

    Overclocking AMD X2 4400+

    3-3-3, won't make it slower, correct? I'm going to try to oc it again in a few minutes and see if that solves anything. And thanks for the guide man, it should be alot easier now! :)
  13. V

    Overclocking AMD X2 4400+

    Now just making sure but that won't cause a perfomance decrease once I overclock, correct? And since I keep locking up when I try to go above 2.5GHZ would it be wise for me to increase the voltage? I mean you aren't using the default voltage of 1.3 on yours, are you?
  14. V

    Overclocking AMD X2 4400+

    Sorry for acting so n00bish but I headed into the BIOs and couldn't find a setting for a "memory divider." I found all of my memory settings but nothing about a memory divider. I did find a couple other settings, it gave me the options of running at 166 or 200 mhz. Do I have to change it to run...
  15. V

    Overclocking AMD X2 4400+

    I've been having issues overclocking my AMD X2 4400+. I've been able to get it to 2.5 GHZ on stock air cooling with great temperatures. The only problem is that it OC's my memory to about 227MHZ and then I start getting errors when I try to run memtest. I currently have two gigs of Geil PC3200...
Back
Top