• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ViPaDawG

  1. V

    Core i7 930 Temperatures Under Load

    Interesting, thanks for the information. I just re-ran the tests this time using Real Temp 3.40, and I got shockingly higher temperatures. Idle is around 48C, while Max during Prime95 was 85C. I definitely think these are high. There was a slight overclock, as my processor is running at...
  2. V

    Core i7 930 Temperatures Under Load

    Definitely. I plan to OC, but not quite yet, this computer is fast enough, and not having it overclocked gives it more longevity (or it does in my head). But as for the temps I listed, do you think those are then okay?
  3. V

    Core i7 930 Temperatures Under Load

    Hello Everyone, I've been prowling this forums for a while recently as I have been building my own computer (it is my first time building, and I decided on the Megahalems b/c of recommendations by people on here). I have finally put it all together and have a question about CPU temperatures...
Back
Top