Recent content by vertigo

  1. V

    Found a new reason why IE is better than firefox..

    I haven't had a problem, and I'm running 1.5 right now its at 40 megs w/ 7 tabs open I haven't heard of a memory leak though...
  2. V

    TLD's and other issues

    ok I got it all working now here is my question is there a way to hide the URL? because I set it up so www.yellowlaser.net/forum points to www.teamboompaintball.com/yellowlaser/forum but thats what shows up in the address bar is there any snip of code that lets me hide that? Thanks
  3. V

    TLD's and other issues

    So there is no direct way to do it without host intervetion? I sent them an email about it though.
  4. V

    TLD's and other issues

    ok, I have a URL and some webspace and I have a friend who wants me to host his site in exchange for some advertisement. now, when he bought his URL, he had to type in something like this "dns9.whbdns.com" and "dns10".whbdns.com" (those are mine, I don't know his) and that forwards to the...
Back
Top