Recent content by Vagiterian

  1. V

    Which monitor should I buy?

    Hello community, I want to buy a new monitor, and from my researches I've stumbled upon the following 3 that are in my price range and which I think are pretty good. I will be using the monitor for medium-gaming/movies. BenQ GL2450H (the HDMI version) Samsung S24D390HL ASUS VS247HR ASUS...
  2. V

    Question?

    so, i should keep the e5300 on the gigabyte ga-g31m-es2l + the 4 gb ram?
  3. V

    Question?

    for the amd processor i have ASRock N68-GS , and for the e5300 i have gigabyte ga- g31m-es2l
  4. V

    Question?

    can anyone tell me which is the best of these 2? for gaming mostly. thank you very much http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare_CPUs/AMD_ADO5200IAA5DO,Intel_AT80571PG0642M/ And what is better? 2GB dual channel of DDR2 RAM on 800 MHz or 4GB dual channel ddr2 ram on 400MHz
  5. V

    Question?

    i have some spare parts and i want to build a pc for my little brother :) i'll keep the 9500 gt then, thank you very much :D
  6. V

    Question?

    Hello, i just googled and found this forum. It seems like you guys could help me out. I have to choose between these 2 video cards: GeForce 9500 GT - 512 mb - http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-9500-gt/specifications and Asus EAH4350 SILENT/DI/512MD2(LP)...
Back
Top