• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by USAOwnz

  1. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    tower, what would be considered high-end, well in your opinion. I'd love the idea of not having to mess with the EQ, I still do, but I am just curious.
  2. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    Adjusted the settings on the soundcard and it sounds better.
  3. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    Above & Beyond, John Mayer, and Some readiohead. Not listening to anything like rap...
  4. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    Just got them, is the bass supposed to be slightly boomy/distorted? I've literally only have been playing them for about 5 minutes. Connected straight to the 1/4" Jack on the front face of my X-Fi card. Is this when "Burn-in" starts making it crisper? The highes are still amazing though, cymbals...
  5. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    Might get them eventually when I have a job to buy the amp and headphone combo.
  6. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    Ordered HD-555s. Damn my wallet hurts now :( I am a broke teenager, ah well I hope they get here by Friday.
  7. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    Would you guys also recommend an amp for these headphones, thinking between HD485 and HD555. Will it be necessary? I wouldn't want to spend much for one if I did need one.
  8. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    That price is pretty appealing.
  9. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    Yeah, I've seen a lot of recommendations for those, but do they great bass?
  10. U

    Another headphone thread, sorry :-\

    So, I am wanting to buy a pair of headphones, but don't know what to choose. I want to keep my budget under 100 or about 100 range, but want something that has great bass because I like bass, and I love playing the bass. But, I also want something that will be good for both music and gaming. I...
Back
Top