Recent content by unzipu21

  1. U

    My Rig Transformation - Dell 2405

    nice setup,good quality corner desk would really make it stand out but still very nice
  2. U

    Where to find Custom Laser Etched windows?

    frozencpu.com has some to choose from
  3. U

    Dell 2405 $899

    that thing is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  4. U

    Dell 2405 $899

    do a google for dell 30" lcd when i talked to the sells rep lastnight he told me it was a very nice monitor it was not made to be anything like the apple.i asked him about price on the 2405 and he told me to wait but thats all he would say :rolleyes:
  5. U

    Dell 2405 $899

    :D 30" wide comes out tomorrow then the price will drop
  6. U

    Intel Xeon 2.8 ghz for 0.99$.

    I got mine :D
  7. U

    Intel Employee program bundle announced

    someone wants to sell there board and chip LMK thanks
  8. U

    where to get Northwoods in retail Package

    i am building a new system fixing to sell my northwood 3.2 Ht p.m in you would like
  9. U

    why so slow on such a fast computer?

    Just a thought I had a similar problem.I didnt install my sata drivers before I installed win xp. So I had to start over once I installed them it took off running great just a thought
  10. U

    logitech Z-5500

    update i talked to a dell rep he tried to tell me that the price on the speakers were the same as other retails stores.I sent him a link he said thats not a dell link they are here and posted dell's link.I thought it was funny then on top of that he tried to tell me that was a good price...
  11. U

    logitech Z-5500

    wondering if someone could tell me why the logitech z-5500 is almost $200 more at dell than it is at places like newegg and zipzoom fly.umm if this is not the right place for this sorry wasnt sure :D just looking for input
  12. U

    BB Memorex DVD-R Deal 100 for $20

    backordered for one to two weeks i still took it great job
  13. U

    Random reboot?

    had the same problem about 2 weeks ago i had to reinstall windows,been running fine since.
  14. U

    Cooler Master Cool Drive 4 - $12.99 + Shipping

    mine will be here tomorrow thanks
  15. U

    raptor harddrive

    :) well so far so good,I used a slower cd drive and reinstalled win xp and the fasttrak drivers.ran all night long with no restarts
Back
Top