A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'm interestingly in the same boat.. I have a Macbook Pro M4 and I'm looking for an external display that can hang with the native one. I had a Dell P3223QE which was fine, but 60hz really doesn't cut it for me anymore. There's a chance my office may be moving to the garage (baby life) so high...
I jumped straight from my Athlon64 3200+ to a Core 2 Quad Q6600. What a massive performance improvement that was.
The 3200+ lived in a cardboard motherboard box running Plex for a while before I finally tossed it.
Still use it frequently (though I don't game daily). The only spare time I really have to dedicate to gaming these days is when I'm traveling for work - this is perfect for playing on the plane, waiting in the airport, hotel room after work, etc. I actually sold my ASUS G14 because it was easier...
Dell Power Manager is set to Ultra Performance
Not really the point - I'm also compiling applications on occasion which runs slowly and at similarly low temp/power usage/frequency.
I'll see what HWINFO says.
I've got a Dell Latitude 9510 2-in-1 with the I7-10810U. Recently I tried transcoding some videos off my phone from H265/HEVC to H264 so I could stitch them together (laugh now at trying to do this on a 15W processor).
Curiously, when using 100% of the CPU for an extended time, the clock...
I must be the slowest upgrader in history.... 6 primary computers dating back to 1998.
Intel PII 450MHz
Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
Athlon64 3200+
Intel Core Q6600
Intel i7 4770k
Ryzen 9 4900HS
Is there a reason you don't just use one of the many available CMS options out there? Set up a free wordpress site with a form plugin and you will be both secure and lazy.