Recent content by Uncle Dirt

  1. U

    emachine driver help!!!

    I have the files you need. For some reason my server is being a bitch, so I can't upload them right now. I have everything.
  2. U

    Mobile computing and navagation: Options?

    Can I type in 50 different addresses then have iGuidance optimize my stops in perfect numerical order? If that's the case I will give it a try.
  3. U

    AMD Socket S1: Pricing and availability?

    They have even better mobile CPUs for this socket, but some of those go above 60W+. I don't want to push my luck. It would be awesome if someone who has used or upgraded a Socket S1 Sempron could share some info, but they are still fairly new and limited to notebooks/laptops only. Thanks for...
  4. U

    AMD Socket S1: Pricing and availability?

    I'm not sure if this might be an issue. If I wanted to upgrade to a Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (35W) from a Sempron Mobile 3200+ (25W) do you think it would be a problem? Because of the difference? The reason I ask is because my BIOS does not allow me to make any changes to things like DDR2...
  5. U

    AMD Socket S1: Pricing and availability?

    I recently purchased a laptop using the newest Socket S1 AMD Sempron 3200+. I'm wondering if I would be able to upgrade to a better and more powerful mobile AMD CPU for this laptop when they become more readily available. I can't find much information on these CPU, like benchmarks and...
  6. U

    Mobile computing and navagation: Options?

    I'm glad I could help. Grab that USB GPS reciever and MS Streets & Trips 06 and you'll be good. For the price you can't beat it. I have no idea what that other dude is talking about. I can easily set up trips and get directions with S&T 06 with no problems.
  7. U

    Mobile computing and navagation: Options?

    I use Microsoft Streets & Trips 2006 with a USGlobalSat BU-353 WaterProof WAAS enabled USB GPS Receiver. I am a subcontractor and my business requires me to do work at upwards of 50 jobs per day. I am in my vehicle from morning until night. I like Streets & Trips 2006 because it works very...
  8. U

    emachine driver help!!!

    Hey man. I started compiling some of the drivers I found on the hard drive and I also have the proper AMD drivers that support some of the features the Mobile Sempron 3200+ offers. I made copies of the /system32 and /system directories as well as the /drivers directory. I also have some...
  9. U

    emachine driver help!!!

    I just purchased this same exact laptop yesterday. I have some of the drivers you need. Just give me some time to get them all on a disk then transfer them to my other PC. I will zip them up and upload them for you. It's an eMachines N-10. It can support up to 2GB of PC4200 DDR2 (200 pin...
Back
Top