• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ulyssesdraco

  1. U

    New smithfield system.

    Yes, and those total price of those components fits my budget.
  2. U

    New smithfield system.

    Ok. Final List: CPU---------Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 (Overclocked to 3GHz) Mobo--------Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 Ram---------A-DATA Vitesta 2GB (2 x 1GB) PSU---------OCZ PowerStream VGA---------eVGA Geforce 7900GT KO 256MB HD------------Western Digital Caviar WD3200KS Cooling-----ZALMAN ZM -...
  3. U

    New smithfield system.

    DS3 it is. I'm digging the OCZ powerstream though. Hows about this: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 The Zalman Fans OCZ Powerstream A-Data Vitesta 2GB eVGA 7600GT KO
  4. U

    New smithfield system.

    You've got a point...hmmm... Enermax 535W or OCZ PowerStream 520W Also, Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 or ASUS P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe. I think I'm sold on the 6400 Conroe. Edit: I keep editing this freakin' post. Ok, I'm thinking about the Core 2 6400 Conroe, with a ASUS P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe...
  5. U

    New smithfield system.

    I think the D 805 overclocked to 4GHz takes like 400 something Watts on high load. Plus I've heard good things about that particular Rosewill PSU. Besides, I'd like to stay safe with a higher Watt PSU. I'm also actually starting to eye that Core 2 6300 and 6400. If I can OC one of those...
  6. U

    New smithfield system.

    Yo, I'm a bit of a n00b here, so forgive any ignorance. I've been planing to build myself a pc for a few months now, and now that I have the money set aside for this, I'm wondering if I've chosen all the right components. So i'd like it if someone could give their opinion on this setup, and...
  7. U

    Where to post this.

    Smithfield actually. Unless I'm recommended not to, then probably Conroe.
  8. U

    Where to post this.

    If I need help in choosing the right components for a new computer and overclocking said components, where in the [H] forum should I ask?
Back
Top