• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ultimeus

  1. U

    Project: G5 conversion, Art is a philosophy

    Hi guys, here is an update :up: Sleeving pron (first part) Re soldered front G5 cable Scythe himuro
  2. U

    Project: G5 conversion, Art is a philosophy

    Thanks guys I had the chance that G5 of my teacher was dead just when I was looking for one. You can find most of them on Ebay. If you live in Us it's easy, in europe it's really difficult.
  3. U

    Project: G5 conversion, Art is a philosophy

    Project update Hi guys sorry for being so long, as a student I need time for buying parts. Dualbrain white sleeving, amazing sleeving I love it With every sleeving, you need dualbrain drawing :up: My christmas present : apple keyboard And for the new parts, Big...
  4. U

    Project: G5 conversion, Art is a philosophy

    Hard drive rack prepared for some modding (3 to 2 hard drives) Integration of apple psu hole backside superior side, there was an hole in the upper side, I cut a little plate from aluminium and filled with bondo. Rack drive modded and prepared with filler...
  5. U

    Project: G5 conversion, Art is a philosophy

    I contact Eddy from EK watercooling, he accept to sponsor me, I'm really happy and want to thanks him because this is my first worklog. Tomorrow big update, I play all the afternoon with bondo, some parts are modded and painted with filler.
  6. U

    Project: G5 conversion, Art is a philosophy

    Yeah I know, this afternoon I was working on it, I repair links soon. Edit: Links repair :)
  7. U

    Project: G5 conversion, Art is a philosophy

    Hi all, I begin my first worklog, it's a apple G5 conversion, I try to keep the apple look outside and inside but with my own choices. Hardware : Q6600 DFI P35 UT 4GB crucial ballistix tracer 5300 Twintech 8800GTS 512 (to change with black pcb card) Samsung T166 500gb raid...
  8. U

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    really cool I was thinking doing all the same to mine for month.
  9. U

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    great photos , hope to see the rest soon.
  10. U

    Project: ??? (Maybe Blackout... cliche?)

    subs love your project. Are you going to paint the PSU ? I think red is kind of ugly.
  11. U

    Project PowerMac G5/X86 - SLI you bet!

    do you find a solution for yours cpu waterblocks ?
  12. U

    Project PowerMac G5/X86 - SLI you bet!

    For your bios check out on forums, seems to be a problem on few bios making bad performance. Found this thread on XS : http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=183499&highlight=z7s
  13. U

    Who here still remembers that case modder Defyant?

    I remerber him, maybe he has stop modding because of his son or something.
  14. U

    Project PowerMac G5/X86 - SLI you bet!

    so maybe he can exchange them
  15. U

    Project PowerMac G5/X86 - SLI you bet!

    I look @ thermalright site and HR-07 doesn't support FB-dimm , and googling I didn't find any heatspreader for Fb-dimm. Edit : This is the only one who sell fdimm heatspreaders I found http://www.avc.com.tw/products/FB%20DIMM.htm
Back
Top