Recent content by ubers99

  1. U

    best single slot low power physx card?

    that chart is pretty surprising. I recently upgraded my 8800gs to a gtx 570. I was thinking the 8800 would be overkill as a physX card, but i guess not
  2. U

    Cant PM a user

    so basically i look like a jackass for sending him 5 PMs.....
  3. U

    Cant PM a user

    Hi everyone Im pretty much new here. I only have 2 posts including this one. In the Buy/Sell/Trade forum I saw something I wanted buy, but when I tried to PM them, I didn't have any receipt in my sent box. How do I know that they got my message?
  4. U

    Laptop Power Supply cable splicing

    Dear [H] members, I recently got a new cr-48, so I have two laptops now. The other laptop is a Dell Latitude E6400. It's a pain having two different power supplies so I have this dilemma. The cr-48 has a 19.5V 40 watt psu, and the E6400 has a 19.5V 90 watt psu. I happen to have a 19.5V 130 watt...
Back
Top