• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by tylermmoore

  1. T

    3 or 4 screen trading setup?

    thank you. I guess I was under the impression that you needed eyefinity to drive more than 2 monitors. I think I will start with what you suggested (hd77xx) and down the road i can always add more. I am assuming the card only has one dual link dvi so if i do use a 1440 monitor at somepoint I...
  2. T

    3 or 4 screen trading setup?

    Hey just curious if anyone has any experience setting up a trading station. I am thinking if getting 2 video cards or one using eyefinity? His much bid ram do you think I need? Thanks
  3. T

    Dell U2412M

    Does anyone know if the picture quality is worse with a vga connection vs a DVI/Display port connection? thanks
  4. T

    Dell U2412M

    Dell sp2309w on the right and Dell u2412m a02 on the left. Colors are a bit off, lighting in the room isnt great.
  5. T

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Dell sp2309w on the right and Dell u2412m a02 on the left. Colors are a bit off, lighting in the room isnt great.
  6. T

    Dell U2412M

    Just got the monitor today and was wondering if anyone had tips for color calibration? thanks
  7. T

    Dell U2412M

    I ordered the dell screen for 299 plus the 10% off coupon so like 269+ tax. I then called because I was going to cancel the order and they actually offered my another 25$ to keep the order. Might be worth a shot for some people.
  8. T

    dell sp2309w integrated microphone not working

    I just purchased a dell sp2309w monitor and have been unable to get the integrated microphone to work. The integrated webcam works fine in gmail video chat and aol video chat but no microphone. It appears to show up as a microphone array in windows device manager. I am using Windows 7 beta...
Back
Top