A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I have an intel quad core q6600 processor. What do you think about this mobo?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186148
I'll look into the mobo you suggested. Thanks.
I have a computer that won't power up. When I push the power button, the CPU and case fans spin briefly then stop. The motherboard does not beep at all but there's a green light on it that indicates there's power going into it. I can't figure out what it could be. I replaced the RAM and still...
I'm going to replace my mobo with an asus P5K-E/WIFI-AP AiLifestyle Series mobo. I found someone in town that's willing to sell it to me brand new very cheap. I hope I can run my xfx geforce 9800 gt video card and reuse my corsair xms2 pc2-64004c ram. What do you guys think?
Yes, I changed the memory timings to 4-4-4-12 and the voltage to 2.1V, but my PC kept crashing, so I gave up on using 4 sticks. I think it's time to get a new motherboard.
I have an Asus P5N32 Sli Se deluxe motherboard and for some reason it won't post with more than 4GB of ram (4X1GB). I get the BSOD right away. It has no problems running with 2GB Corsair mxs2 pc2-6400c4 (2X1 GB) in dual channel. I'm running windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I've tested each stick...