Recent content by Twikii

  1. T

    Issue with graphics card---screen shaking

    I bet you're right...that it is due to cheap components. This model of television is very low priced for its size, (and on top of that, mine's already had some work done on it) so it likely has some parts that Hitachi skimped on. I'll read up on that site and definitely seek some advice there...
  2. T

    Issue with graphics card---screen shaking

    I just bought it a few months ago. It was refurbished, and it does have its issues, too. A couple of times when I've turned it on, only half of the screen turns on, and the other half has issues. Though when it was sent for repairs before I bought it, it was to fix an error with its menu...
  3. T

    Issue with graphics card---screen shaking

    Television--http://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-40-Class-LCD-HDTV/dp/B007ZESBSW Driver Version = 9.2.0.0 I believe there is a newer version, but I rolled back in order to see if it would fix the problem. Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce the issue...I suppose I could change my resolution...
  4. T

    Issue with graphics card---screen shaking

    I don't know if you guys do troubleshooting here...but maybe someone will know what this issue is. My new computer, which I built with the help from some great people on this forum, is having an intermittent problem of "screen shaking." When it happens, my computer is still "usable" but the...
  5. T

    Gaming Build ~

    Wow...yeah. After reading several reviews on many different sites, I think I'll stay away from the Hitachi. I was going to go with it at first because my six-year-old laptop has a Hitachi HD that has really been a trooper...but this hard drive has quite the bad reputation. It seems to have a bit...
  6. T

    Gaming Build ~

    Danny, what is your opinion on that Hitachi drive versus the Seagate?
  7. T

    Gaming Build ~

    Thank you! I ordered the case you suggested on the original thread, Danny---http://www.amazon.com/Source-210-Inch-ELITE-Inch-Midtower/dp/B005869J4O I really appreciate all the help. This has made my buying experience much more stress-free. You guys are great. One last question...
  8. T

    Gaming Build ~

    I'm finally at a position where I can order my parts...I've already posted about this build here~ http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1039124748#post1039124748 Hopefully I don't upset anyone by making a new thread... I'd just like to double check that these parts are at the best price, in...
  9. T

    Gaming Build

    You probably already know this, but you are awesome. Going with your suggested build.
  10. T

    Gaming Build

    Sooo...any say on this CPU vs this CPU, and this GPU vs this GPUas part of Danny's suggested build?
  11. T

    Gaming Build

    Bah...I feel like such a noob. I think I'll just take Danny's build suggestion and run with it...though I may keep the CPU and GPU from my second list...unless the ones he suggested are better.
  12. T

    Gaming Build

    ...I was under the impression that a modular PSU was desirable as it cuts down on unwanted cable...
  13. T

    Gaming Build

    Thank you, that analogy is helpful. I'll definitely go with the Intel quad-core. ;3 Alright...based on your replies, here are the parts I'm considering. Please let me know if you see any problems/weaknesses. Case RAM DVD Drive Hard Drive GPU CPU Motherboard Wireless Adapter PSU Again...
  14. T

    Gaming Build

    Wow, these are great replies! Extremely helpful! Thank you, rastaban, for giving such detailed reasons along with your suggestions. Okay...this is probably a noob question...but I don't see how the processor Danny suggested is faster than the other one... AMD Six - Core at 3.3Ghz vs...
  15. T

    Gaming Build

    I forgot to include a link to the less expensive motherboard I found. I haven't closely compared it with the original one on my list yet... Motherboard
Back
Top