Recent content by Tutelary

  1. T

    No games to justify an upgrade?

    This is where I again talk about the decline and coming collapse of the pc gaming market. Then other people will argue, someone will link to an old thread with titles in development, etc. Lets just cut to the end: PC game sales have been declining for a long time. You have people buying one...
  2. T

    FS: Wacom Intuos 3 6x11 Tablet. $275 shipped US.

    I JUST GOT THIS TODAY and realized I will never, ever be able to draw on it. I'm too used to looking at the paper I'm drawing on, not the screen. If you're already a wacom user, this is perfect for you. I used it 2 or 3 hours...yes, its that new. My Heat: (note I just did business with...
  3. T

    Disgruntled s939 owner agrees...

    :confused: you must not be reading the same news I am.
  4. T

    Wacom Intuos 3 Widescreen sizes, help!

    question: anyone know where I can get a vertical/near vertical stand for my new 6x11? Something I can use to set it upright next to my monitor would be wonderful.
  5. T

    Using Antennas With Your HDTV?

    I personally don't understand the interest people have in HD News. HD entertainment is wonderful, but seeing the genalized news horror of the day somehow isn't appealing.
  6. T

    Using Antennas With Your HDTV?

    ..theres quite a difference in what you apparently watch and what everyone else is watching. Everything I watch in prime time is in HD.
  7. T

    The Ultimate Linux vs. Windows Competition

    this single post was 200% more informative than asking a question in an irc channel with several hundred linux users who ignore you.
  8. T

    Wacom Intuos 3 Widescreen sizes, help!

    well, I went and looked at the 4x6 in BB and it was horribly tiny. I ordered the 6x11 at buy.com for $300 shipped. :cool: :D :D :D:cool:
  9. T

    Disgruntled s939 owner agrees...

    ...Its not exactly helping AMD for these people to be driven to Intel, now is it? Your rationale is lacking, and I'm done. You aren't worth the arguement.
  10. T

    Disgruntled s939 owner agrees...

    Call it how you want. You kept pushing core 2 and AM2 into the equation when they were peripheral to the discussion at best. Lets put it this way: the expected upgrade POTENTIAL for 939 that people were counting on has effectively been removed. Like that one better? People were expecting to be...
  11. T

    Wacom Intuos 3 Widescreen sizes, help!

    Should I get the 4x6 or the 6x11? What are your personal experiences? I'm not a pro artist, but I like to tinker and can't help but think that if I really like it, I'll wish I had gotten the larger one.
  12. T

    Disgruntled s939 owner agrees...

    because these people who want to move up also wouldn't mind saying money and effort both by staying on their current platform. Of COURSE if they wanted the newest and best they would run out and get a core 2 quad, but they would rather do the intelligent thing and make a minor hop on the...
Back
Top