Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
So someone is barking at the depreciation of game prices. Wow... sorry, didn't think I'd want pay full price for the original DOOM, Ultima I, etc. either.
Why would I even care of the DRIVER is carrying? I rather carry and I do. The driver has ZERO responsibility for my protection regardless if they are carrying or not.
Cut the cable TV cord. I've been using a traditional OTA to get free HD broadcasts for about a year now.
Unfortunately, Comcast has me by the balls when it comes to internet and they know it. There is NO other ISP in my area. None, nada, zip. I pay $67/month for 20mbs down and 4mbs up.
Dealership are complaining because they are tied with manufacturers. You cannot just buy a Ford, or Toyota, right from the manufacturer floor. You HAVE to have a middle man, the dealership.
It's screwy, but it's the current law. The other dealerships would have NO problem if Tesla had to...
Problem I found with TES is that it did nothing to separate itself from the 100's of other generic MMOs out there. I don't know, nothing really stood out.
I enjoyed the first one. The combat did get a bit repetitive, but it was fun nonetheless.
Only thing with the new trailer... a roller skating zombie? Really now?