• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Tryle

  1. T

    Managed switch between the Router and Unmanaged switches?

    Thanks for the responses guys. Appreciated.
  2. T

    Managed switch between the Router and Unmanaged switches?

    Hey all, The current network setup is (2) 24-port unmanaged switches each connecting independently to a router then modem to the internet. Is it possible to plug a managed switch in between the router and the unmanaged switches to packet sniff the network? I was thinking plugging a PC in...
  3. T

    LCD Monitor or HDTV?

    I work for a mechanical contractor and we are considering getting a large monitor/HDTV to display contract drawings (construction blue prints) at full scale for estimating. We literally want to be able to display a 36"x48" piece of paper from a PDF on a screen and be able to scale it with a...
  4. T

    Need suggestions for a new building wireless/wired network

    Most of the workstations are CAD based and we use specialized drafting software in which we share a common database. The database is housed on an external HD off of one of the office PCs. We don't have a server. The rest of the office PCs are for basic secretarial work. The wireless is...
  5. T

    Need suggestions for a new building wireless/wired network

    The company that I am working for purchased some land and is building a new building and they have asked me to come up with what we need for our network layout. The entire building is only one floor with office space and shop space. We are going to have 10-15 office PCs hard connected to...
  6. T

    Gaming Rig for Evaluation

    I guess I failed to mention that I'm buying this setup from a boutique. I thought since it was in that subforum that it would be assumed. My mistake.
  7. T

    Gaming Rig for Evaluation

  8. T

    Gaming Rig for Evaluation

    1.) Gaming 2.) Around $2000 3.) NJ in the USA 4.) All parts (excluding a monitor) 5.) n/a 6.) Yes.. overclocking to 3.4ghz 7.) Buying the listed system to use on a 22" monitor @ 1680x1050.. future plan to SLI on a 30" monitor 8.) Within the next 1-2 weeks.
  9. T

    Gaming Rig for Evaluation

    My plan is to SLI in the not so distance future and bump up to a 30" monitor that's why I'm with the Nvidia board. I got a deal on the Q9540 over the Q9550 so that's why I am going with the one over the other. Thanks for your input guys! Greatly appreciated.
  10. T

    Gaming Rig for Evaluation

    Okay so this seems to be the build I'm planning on going for. The CPU is going to be overclocked to 3.4ghz. Any comments? CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP PSU: Corsair TX-750W SLI/Crossfire Capable CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9450 3.4GHz CPU COOLER: Tuniq Tower 120...
  11. T

    Galaxy Gives it Away!

    Free stuff? I'm in.
Back
Top