A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I think Samsung would be the best option for your wife.As you mentioned that she is currently using Samsung phone so it would be quite easier to use Tab2. Personally, I like Samsung products.
Are you looking for a Laptop or trying to setup a Desktop?
Actually it is difficult to say. If you want to go for Laptop then you may take a look on ASUS.
For Desktop you can buy different parts of different brands.
You may take a look on HTC E9 and Sony Xperia Z5. But I think iPhone 6S plus would be the best option for you. I am currently using iPhone 6S plus and I am in love with it.