Hi
After screwing around trying to install a usb 3.0 card with no luck i decided to just do esata.
Any way i bought this card for the port multiplier
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815287003
I am a little confused on what i need to change the jumpers to to use...
hi Guys
I just bought a Western Digital 1.5tb My Book and want to know can i hook it up to 2 PC's at the same time, one with usb and one with firewire.
I have read that this could cause the drive to fail so i want to ask before i try anything
thanks
Hi
I have a HP pc 7170n and have a few questions on adding ram
it has 2 512 PC4200 installed
When adding new ram do i need to get only the PC 4200 type or can i use PC 5300 or something else
also it has 4 memory slots so could i put 2 more 1 gb in the empty 2 slots and then have 3 gb...