• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Tom Kirshbaum

  1. T

    Other resolutions for Dell 2707?

    Sorry, that's 1600 x 1000 Tom Kirshbaum
  2. T

    Other resolutions for Dell 2707?

    The Dell 2707 is a 27" monitor with a large dot pitch (.303, I think). Has anyone else had good results usint the 1200x1600 resolution with this monitor? Tom Kirshbaum
  3. T

    Monitor Display Resolution

    Just posted a question about this res on the Dell 2707 in a separate thread. It's 16/10, but I couldn't find it on the list. Tom Kirshbaum
  4. T

    Other resolutions for Dell 2707?

    I've just received my 2707. Thanks to all those who helped me make up my mind with great posts in this forum. I love the monitor. beautiful screen and workmanship. No bad pixels. Vivid colors. Calibrating with Spyder2 did little, only darkening the screen a touch. Though the large dot...
  5. T

    Old Mac ATI card, new 27" Dell?

    >>I'd recommend picking up a PC Radeon 9800 Pro card, and flashing it to Mac via the Strangedogs ROMs (Google for the wiki)>> A tech at OWC told me there is a power supply problem using old G4s and modern, fast cards. Does this make sense? Tom
  6. T

    Old Mac ATI card, new 27" Dell?

    Please, no rants. I admit I'm totally ignorant about this subject, which is why I'm asking for help :-) My computer is a 1999 Mac G4 Sawtooth AGP running OS X 10.3.9 at 1.4 Gigs. It has 1.2 G of memory. The graphics card is an ATI Rage 128 pro. In the preferences display window it shows...
Back
Top