Recent content by TinyRK

  1. T

    iPhone Pocket for $229.95 [HOT] Get it before it sells out!

    Anyone tried this? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JFZWSW9 Just in time for Christmas!
  2. T

    iPhone Pocket for $229.95 [HOT] Get it before it sells out!

    That's what I see....
  3. T

    [Dead] 2TB ********** PCIe 4x4 Up to 7000MB/s NVMe SSD $99 + 5% off coupon - Amazon Lightning Deal

    Now it's $104 - 5% Coupon... I think I can digest those additional $4
  4. T

    Samsung - 77” Class S89C OLED 4K $1799.99 @ Best Buy

    Watched Season 3 of "all for Mankind" yesterday. In, I think Episode 2 this display really shines. Space Scenes and stars and everything make it look awesome. Space stuff + OLED = Match in Heaven
  5. T

    T-Mobile offering 1 year free AAA membership

    Uhm, this "promo" is over a year old, so not news. The biggest advantage is: through AAA you get access to one of Samsung's EPP Portals..
  6. T

    IROK FE75 Pro RGB Portable TKL 70% Gaming Keyboard $22

    Deal is live again!
  7. T

    Finally drop on 4 TB: WD_BLACK 4TB SN850X NVMe $330 Amazon.com

    $297 here: https://www.westerndigital.com/products/internal-drives/wd-black-sn850x-nvme-ssd#WDS400T2X0E after code SAVE10
  8. T

    HOT: Barebones Ryzen 9 6900HX Mini - $484

    Now look at this: https://store.minisforum.com/products/minisforum-um773-lite?_pos=1&_sid=9b4139b06&_ss=r https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/5138vs4867/AMD-Ryzen-7-7735HS-vs-AMD-Ryzen-9-6900HX Minisforum UM773 Lite Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 7735HS , 8 Cores/16 Threads Graphics AMD Radeon™...
  9. T

    HOT: Barebones Ryzen 9 6900HX Mini - $484

    There is now also this with a i9-12900H for a few bucks more: https://store.minisforum.com/products/pre-sale-minisforum-nad9?pr_prod_strat=use_description&pr_rec_id=c67402bb1&pr_rec_pid=7922523865333&pr_ref_pid=7864916148469&pr_seq=uniform But the 6580M is better than Iris , I assume? Great...
  10. T

    eVGA Supernova 16OOw P+ $199

    Back in stock! https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=220-PP-1600-X1 The P2 is on sale as well for $30 more... https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=220-P2-1600-X1
  11. T

    Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

    That's worse than trying to buy a Submariner from a Rolex AD
  12. T

    Dell - 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync 165Hz $379.99

    There is also this: www.newegg.com/p/N82E16824012012 Sounds like the Dell's cousin with "official" G-Sync -Support GIGABYTE G32QC 32" 165Hz 1440P Curved Gaming Monitor, 2560 x 1440 VA 1500R Display, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, 94% DCI-P3, VESA Display HDR400, FreeSync Premium Pro, G-Sync...
  13. T

    Microcenter In Store: Powerspec Laptop w i7-7700 & 1070 - 1299

    This or one of those for the same price? Well $1299/$1399 w/ Gsync ... but OOS now, was available yesterday still. https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=758-41-2633-T1
  14. T

    Plex Pass 25% off through this Sunday

    Not targeted, but single use.
  15. T

    Denon AVR-X7200WA $1,800

    Yea, but they do not sell it on amazon and I have this $20 gift card I wanted to use....
Back
Top