Plex Pass 25% off through this Sunday

alxlwson

You Know Where I Live
Screenshot_20171227-113032.jpg

I'll be picking this up if the I can get the live tv to be stable. It randomly pauses and says weak signal. But windows media center works fine, and so do the xbox 360 as a media center extender. I'm trying to get my mom to use plex to get rid of the 3 extra cable boxes she is paying for, but so far the live tv hasn't been too stable.

Plex is a great utility for those who may not already be served by Kodi exclusively. I'm considering starting a Plex server because of its transcoding power : sadly I have some older media boxes in the home that can't play 10-bit x265 content which is a lot of what's out there and space saving. I've also looked into Plex's chief competitor, Emby (https://emby.media ) and would like to support it because it is open source, but I'll have to see how it stacks up to Plex for my uses - Plex w/ Plex Pass vs Emby w/ Emby Premiere (as well as each of them working with Kodi through the Plex/Emby plugins)

Its a pity that the code there does not grant Plex Pass for the Lifetime subscription, but at least it works on yearly!

Missed the lifetime for 75$ the last couple go-arounds..
And of course now that I want it they arent promoting it anymore :/

theyve been ignoring lifetime almost all year. Wondering if they are trying to kill it off.

Back