A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I am looking into building a server and needed some advice on how to go about building it. It will mainly be used for the storage of random things like blu ray movies, programs, tv shows, backups, etc. I will also be using it to stream the stored blu ray movies to a few different players. I need...
Yes I have the funds for everything right now. The other system I had is an i7 920 woth an evga mobo and a velociraptor hard drive. I just want to upgrade to the best and fastest system
My date to have everything completed is August 1st. I am too far from those micro-centers but i have a friend that lives in dallas that can buy stuff from there
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
A little gaming but a lot of video encoding, those are the 2 main things
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
budget is 2,500
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the...