Recent content by thndr143

  1. T

    Strange stability issues with new build (blue screens)

    IDE/SATA controller on the fritz? Hard Drives maybe? /me shrugs
  2. T

    Galaxy - 8 Weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 3

    Posted (/me prays)
  3. T

    New king of air cooling?

    its just a glorified Contact Freezer
  4. T

    Sprint's new Everything for $70

    Get Boost Mobile. $50.00 a month, unlimited everything (including Walkie-Talkie) , free roaming too
  5. T

    I need an antivirus program that won't have internet access.

    no internet access ........ I'll let someone else explain why that sounds... not right.
  6. T

    WIN 7 or XP pro?

    I tried Windows 7 Professional ... terrible driver/app compatibility. Went back to Vista Ultimate :( my 0.02
  7. T

    How to test if my GPU is failing!?

    Try PC Wizard http://www.cpuid.com/download/pcw2008_v1871.zip
  8. T

    Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 v1.3 max CPU?

    http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/Support/Motherboard/CPUSupport_List.aspx?ProductID=2510
  9. T

    vista - 2nd harddrive disappears after sleep mode. wtf??

    Open up the Device Manager and check the Properties/Policies on that drive and see if its setup for Optimum Performance. If you Enable Advanced Performance, and the system goes to sleep or goes into Hybernation, it may screw it up.
  10. T

    WTB: excellent Heatsink/fan for AM2/3

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835207004
  11. T

    NY Representative to Fight Usage Caps with Bill

    -1 customer when the caps are on.
  12. T

    What front end app is everyone for reliable 1080p .mkv playback?

    I use Windows Media Player Classic HomeCinema and I have CoreAVC Professional Edition installed as well. All BlueRay video's play flawlessly.
  13. T

    Newegg no longer allows for memory refund. WTF

    Me too! Same set too. One stick was bad :(
Back
Top