Recent content by TheTubes

  1. T

    Incompetent Response from Creative Support

    I'll let you see for yourself. Here is my original message: Creative, I recently received my Xmod to use as an external soundcard for my laptop. I hooked it up, and there was a SEVERE reduction in my bass levels from my klipsch promedia 2.1 speakers. It gets more bass from the onboard...
  2. T

    Creative Xmod - Restore your MP3s to beyond studio quality

    I have this thing with Klipsch Promedia THX 2.1's and it pretty much killed my bass. :mad: Anyone know how I can fix this?
  3. T

    Xmod Bass

    My Xmod external soundcard severely cuts the bass to my Klipsch Promedia 2.1's coming from my laptop. Anyone have any clue as to how I would fix this?
  4. T

    USB Soundcard

    I could really use some help here.... is the turtle beach roadie any good?
  5. T

    USB Soundcard

    I have a 50 dollar coupon for Dell to get a USB soundcard from them after a compatability issue. I'd like to get the Creative 24-bit external soundcard, but I don't see it on there anywhere. There is a Zalman 5.1 on there for 58, but I'm not sure how good it is. Any suggestions...
  6. T

    Laptop speakers

    I got the klipsch promedia 2.1's for mine. I also got a pcmcia sound blaster audigy 2 zs sound card so that it sounds much better. Soundcard from ebay and speakers from overstock auctions totaling around 115 :cool:
  7. T

    New Laptop... How did I do

    Just came yesterday. Got it off Dell Outlet. $1,159.00 Inspiron 6400/E1505 Notebook: Intel Core 2 Duo processor T7400 (4MB Cache/2.16GHz/667MHz FSB) 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM 533MHz (2 DIMMs) Bluetooth Wireless Card Genuine Windows XP Media Center 2005 1500 Wireless Card 100 GB EIDE...
  8. T

    Dell certified refurbished laptops

    which XPS is that? M1710?
  9. T

    Just picked this up....

    are you getting the free vista upgrade with it? i'm thinking about getting a dell refurb, but i don't think it comes with the vista upgrade. should i just wait till vista comes out to get my laptop?
  10. T

    Dell certified refurbished laptops

    no man, i was asking the question. sorry for the misunderstanding.
  11. T

    Dell certified refurbished laptops

    So if I would call and ask about it, they might send me a copy? thanks man
  12. T

    Dell certified refurbished laptops

    Does the dell refurb Lappy come with the express Vista upgrade?
Back
Top