• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by THESUPERTACO

  1. T

    Why can't someone make a case like this?

    You my friend want a antec 300.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129042 Three bays, No window, Bag of thumb screws, buttons on the face not top, 140 mm top fan, and 2 front and 1 rear 120mm fan. Your not going to find a consumer case with the 2.5 rack (some server cases...
  2. T

    Everyone under 18 post your setup

    Camera phone quality sucks.
  3. T

    Lian Li PC-V600 PC-A05B Hybrid -Worklog

    Umm how do you plug it in with the PS facing down?
  4. T

    The Reason We Fold

    I donate my computer since i built a gaming machine (q6600, 4850) for just two games. I want those two processors to be doing something important to because i spent so much money on them. (im 16)
  5. T

    Project: Galaxy 4.75

    I read though this thread, you sir are awesome.
  6. T

    pc and xbox 360 output on same speakers?

    Get a rca to 3.5mm adapterhttp://img.systemaxdev.com/productmedia/htmlimages/cten/cables/Q77236.jpg and then get one of these.http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=3528&t_mode=des Put the 360 on the adapter and put the adapter in the y splitter and hook that up to your speakers.
  7. T

    gigabyte EX38-DS4 annoyance!

    Also if that board has DES (some type of energy saver) turn that off.
  8. T

    My final build specs

    Ohh I see.
  9. T

    My final build specs

    I believe its 3.
  10. T

    My final build specs

    Yea thanks guys i saw a video of a lite-on HOLY HELL those things get loud so i didn't by it. I ordered the 640gb hdd and and a samsung sata dvd drive. And i got a gigabyte p43 because i wanted the pcie 2.0 but im not overclocking so i don't care about that. I also got a 550 watt corsair...
  11. T

    My final build specs

    I have a HDTV at 1336 x 768 so i think the 4850 is enough. I will look into those spinpoint drives, is samsung that reliable? Also on the motherboard what advantages does the p45 have over the p35. Well what dvd should i get asus samsung? edit I remember why i got it new egg is giving them...
  12. T

    My final build specs

    Im going to be building a new rig next week do you guys see any problems. I have a antec three hundred and a G0 q6600. Also this will be my htpc im using it for dvd ripping. asus 4850 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121253 liteon dvd burner...
  13. T

    I need a portable Wifi Internet device?

    I would get a Sony Mylo2 has a higher res screen than a iphone a keyboard and is smaller and cheaper than the nokia. I think it can play music too.
Back
Top