Recent content by theslug

  1. T

    Won't shut down?

    What's happening is Windows is receiving a reboot command at the very end of the shutdown process, possibly because of a BSOD. Usually the default settings are to reboot automatically if this happens. What you should do is go to My Computer properties, go to Advanced, click the Startup and...
  2. T

    Power Good signal not good on Antec TruePower

    I'm in the middle of the antec RMA process and yeah I can confirm they do require the receipt or invoice, and it has to be faxed in.
  3. T

    Power Good signal not good on Antec TruePower

    What brand model is the tester? You may want to contact Antec and tell them it what happens when you test it. It might need to be RMA'd.
  4. T

    Is this a good PSU for this setup?

    Thanks for the replies, just ordered it.
  5. T

    Is this a good PSU for this setup?

    My rig mainly consists of a s939-nforce3 board, a geforce 6800gt (agp), 2x512 pc3200, and 2 sata drives. Here's a PSU I'm considering since I believe mine may need replacing (currently I have an antec truepower 480) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104954 Seems good...
  6. T

    Touching computer causes a reboot

    Hi all, I've got a static discharge problem here. I know I'm supposed to properly ground myself and all that when working on the inside of a computer. Problem I have is if I have a static electricity buildup, touching the computer anywhere, on the outside, causes it to reboot. I basically have...
Back
Top