• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ThePengo

  1. T

    Another dying hd thread. (with a twist?)

    Was gonna try ddrescue when I got home. Though clonezilla finally finished up sometime while I was at work. Im back in windows now after windows went nuts with all the now invalid indexes, also ran sfc for good measure. So far so good *knock on wood*. Thanks for the suggestions/help guys. I...
  2. T

    Another dying hd thread. (with a twist?)

    Trying clonezilla right now with the -rescue switch. Got to about 2.5% and I started getting 'cant read sector at...' Not too many sectors between errors it seems. Been going for a couple hours now....I thought I was screwed before but I still had a bit of hope. Hope that has all but evaporated...
  3. T

    Another dying hd thread. (with a twist?)

    So a few months back I started putting my pc in a hybrid sleep to help with the heat level in my room at night. One day when I woke the pc up it came back up as it should but then started to hang up and then I got a grey screen. When I tried to restart my computer bios still showed the drive but...
Back
Top