• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by TheOneKnownAsMe

  1. T

    Print Books On The Rise Again In The US

    I love print books. My wife just got me hard copies of two of my favorite books, signed by the author. While I enjoy e-books for their ease of use and portability, I would take a print book every day over an e-book.
  2. T

    Fallout 4

    If it is the Boston mayoral shelter, be glad you didn't run into the deathclaw then. I did, and I had to run out while fighting/avoiding the deathclaw and the synths.
  3. T

    Guy builds self-driving car with $1000 of parts, gives Musk the middle finger...

    Guy builds self-driving car with $1000 of parts, gives Musk the middle finger: http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-george-hotz-self-driving-car/
  4. T

    Star Wars: Battlefront Reboot

    Smash and grab if there ever was one, unfortunately. Terrible disservice to the Star Wars franchise, they should be ashamed.
  5. T

    Star Wars: Battlefront Reboot

    Most people made jokes that it would be a re-skinned battlefield. I'll bet that most of those people wish it was at LEAST a re-skinned battlefield, I know I am. It's disappointing, to say the least.
  6. T

    Fallout 4

    Yeah, it's pretty annoying. Makes fights a bit of a pain sometimes.
  7. T

    Battlefield 4 **Official Discussion Thread**

    Oh, I think it's great, I was just poking fun. :p
  8. T

    Fallout 4

    I will say, while the writing in this game certainly isn't anything special, they do a pretty good job with environmental storytelling, that's for sure.
  9. T

    Fallout 4

    While this game is great, I hope they take all of these complaints into account and implement the improvements into the next Elder Scrolls. I feel like this game just paved the way for a lot of the elements that will be in the next Elder Scrolls.
  10. T

    Battlefield 4 **Official Discussion Thread**

    Not to mention the fact that a mountain suddenly appeared within that 10 year timeframe. Crazy geological activity over there, it seems.
  11. T

    A taste of Nostalgiagasm for you all....

    Lol, I have that exact laptop sitting on a shelf next to me at work. We have a bookshelf full of all sorts of old computer stuff, just for nostalgia/fun.
  12. T

    iPhone User Blames “WiFi Assist” For $2,000 Phone Bill

    Just ran into this junk with my wife's phone yesterday. Thankfully we caught it before we went over, but her phone used up 75% of our data in about a week because of this. It's annoying that it's turned on by default, and there's no noticeable signs that WiFi assist is working in the background...
  13. T

    Fallout 4

  14. T

    Green Man Gaming Responds To Grey Market Key Allegations

    I've never had any problems with GMG, and will continue to buy from them.
  15. T

    Volvo's Futuristic Concept for Autonomous Vehicles

    It's interesting to see all of these romanticized concepts about automated cars and travel. The reality will be far less luxurious and simple. I imagine it will all devolve into what basically amounts to a moving box with some couches in it.
Back
Top