• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by The1stCAV

  1. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    lol, you do know I am already envisioning the next build - lol, a modders PC is never done or is never done modding........ :D
  2. T

    The 2013 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

    :D Nice 1 Wra18th
  3. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    LMAO - umm need a tissue? :eek: :cool: TY :p We agree, 41 was just not enough Nah it runs like a beast :rolleyes: lol, its certainly ready for BF4 Awesome - link me when you start the build log - I will certainly make an effort to follow, would love to see what you do with it.:D
  4. T

    The 2013 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

    Here is my lil rig I call Frank N SteinPC :D Full Album Here: http://imageshack.us/g/1/10295556/ Build Log here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1732237 YouTube Quakecon 2013 Case Mod Win: http://youtu.be/hRQchmGUM6w?t=5m5s
  5. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    I have no idea, but if anything in this case gets hot enough for that to be a concern, then I have much bigger problems :eek:
  6. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    Here are some pics I took during the last push to get all the Bitfenix fans and Recon controllers in that I had not posted, so figured I would hsare them here. Hope you like.
  7. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    lol, she would have nightmares :eek::D Thanks man, always enjoy posting here and the fine folks that makes it fun and engaging. Its one thing to build a beast like this, but its entirely something else to share and discuss it along the way and for that I appreciate your input and...
  8. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    3x 24" next to 5x 27" would be a bit off balance, but would be cool to do 7-27" screens :D Mrs Stein build will commence shortly. The case arrives tomorrow, most of the parts are here in hand, the sleeving changed in this build and I will be using Bitfenix Extensions as the case is a...
  9. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    Thats what my wife said - lol :D Awesome (Y) thanks for liking the build lol, Mr Psychic should be your new user name :P Thanks for the prediction, too bad the loot has been allocated already :-( But thanks for following the build :D
  10. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    Yeah my goal is to do 4 more 27" 144Hz in portrait, then move my 24" monitors to other things like my wet bench for testing, home server duty, etc. :D
  11. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    Much thanks - glad you like the latest pics of Frank and his final look for now.:D Forgive the crappy iPhone pics and FB compression - but this gives you an idea of the natural environment for Frank. Need to do my cable management and clean up for the good pics, but while we wait - this is...
  12. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    I finally was able to get the final shots done for Frank N SteinPC 2013. Thanks for following this thread. I sincerely appreciated your input and discussion. Name: Frank N SteinPC COMPONENTS: Chassis: Mountain Mods Extended U2-UFO (Modified) & Water Barrel 24 MB: Asus ROG RE4 CPU...
  13. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    LOL you got to love those Black's, though I am quite happy with my blue's, I am sure they are going to work just fine for a few million clicks :D Thanks man, don't worry, console gaming isn't in this immediate future that I see. Very much a proud papa on this build. Frank made me proud...
  14. T

    Frank's 2013 upgrade.......

    Yeah it was a ton of fun, also picked up $500 from CPU Magazine and a new sponsor "Cooler Master" Haha, good idea, but too many builds ahead to do that, may one day though if I ever really make that cross over to console gaming
  15. T

    The Cody Project

    Gettting ready to start this build soon, took some more pictures of the parts going into this build, some may be new, some may be of items I have shown before, but its all geek pron anyway lol. Thanks so much to the people and companies that donated to make this build happen for Cody...
Back
Top