• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Th3Boss

  1. T

    Display Problems

    Thanks, I just got it finally. Someone said to try a roll back on my video card drivers and it worked. Never thought to try that, I tried reinstalling the driver but not rolling it back. Game is Eve Online btw.
  2. T

    Display Problems

    Not sure if I should have posted this here or somewhere else but for the last month or so I have been having an issue, I don't remember if this happened from a windows 7 update or from a Catalyst Control Center Update but once it updated it changed my resolution and anything I do to try and...
  3. T

    Cheap windows tablets?

    Anyone know what some cheap windows tablets are? I only really need it to be able to have windows on it and be able to use microsoft office, kindle and internet on it. Im looking for something under $200
  4. T

    Origin Reaches 4 Million Users, Third-Party Games Soon

    I buy all my games digitally on steam and so far sense having origin I am liking it more then steam. Hopefully they keep making it better and add more and more games.
  5. T

    Did you pre-ordered or waits for BF3 after launch ?

    I preordered on origin, 8 more hours left on my preload
  6. T

    Battlefield 4 Trailer

    that looks cool lol I wanna play
Back
Top