Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Google Pixel 3a XL for $479.00 with a $100 amazon gift card included.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RZ337MY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=tbnewsletter-20&ascsubtag=041RvE6jQ88pDbUt4SHo7Dr&th=1
WD Elements 8TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive. $124.99 with digital coupon. I decided to get in one last order from newegg since they start charging sales tax on July 1.
https://www.newegg.com/black-wd-elements-8tb/p/N82E16822234349
On sale at amazon for $99.99
https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Crossfade-Wireless-Over-Ear-Headphone/dp/B015R7AGHC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=V-MODA+Crossfade+Wireless+Over-Ear+Headphone&qid=1560908433&s=gateway&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sr=8-2
On my new build I bowed the inevitable and upgraded to windows 10 and I am slowly adapting to it.
However I have been using windows live mail for years and like it's simple no frills interface. The mail program built into windows 10 is too busy for my tastes. Any recommendations for a clean...
Just got the V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Headphones from the microsoft ebay outlet store for $115 new. They appear to be very well built and I was surprised by the quality of the sound from the bluetooth wireless connection.
How did you go down the rabbit hole?
For me it was in prehistoric times when I worked for a time share that was a dealer for Xerox 820 computers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xerox_820#Disk_storage
Xerox came out with an updated main board and did not want the original one back. So ...
My daughter is hard on headphones and it always seems like one of the speakers stop working or the headphone has some other issue. Any recommendations?