Recent content by tenchu_11

  1. T

    Medieval Total War 2 install issues

    I've downloaded the game twice from direct2drive. I thought it was because it was a downloaded version but i've heard other people on forums have the same problem. Sadly they said they had that problem but no solution was posted. I have used zip repair software twice (paid a nice $50 for it)...
  2. T

    Viruses

  3. T

    Need help fixing nvidia 6600

  4. T

    Intel DP45PVS keeps beeping

    how do i reset cmos?
  5. T

    Intel DP45PVS keeps beeping

    I took my computer apppart three times and still the mobo manages to beep for 4 seconds then turn off after 5 more. Anyone ever have such a problem?
  6. T

    Dumb question about P180b

    I found it to be the most difficult 2 hours of my life that i lost. Well the bay slots are hella hard to put in and so is the psu. Am I just giving up or did anyone else consider it a pain, the psu...its a tight fit and whats up with the 2x1 hole for all the psu wires to go through its insane!
  7. T

    Age of empires 3 multiplayer problem

    About 90% of the time when i try to join a game online using the built in AOE 3 server (the only game server for it) The games give me a "Fail to join" message. I have my fire wall down so its not the problem, I'm running my internet through a router could that be a problem?
  8. T

    Mobo died

    Intel BOXD945PVSLKR Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 945P ATX Intel Motherboard eVGA 128-P2-N368-TX Geforce 6600GT 128MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card OCZ Value Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5400) Unbuffered Intel Pentium D 840 Smithfield 800MHz FSB LGA 775 Dual...
  9. T

    Viruses

    Is there any program that gives me my computers specs? I can just copy and paste on to here? What is hot flash, i didn't try clearing the CMOS either.
  10. T

    Viruses

    Is there any program that gives me my computers specs? I can just copy and paste on to here?
  11. T

    Viruses

    I didn't know where to post this so i thought general hardware would be a broad enough post. Can viruses disable an entire mother board? My mother board died so i installed a new one. Now with my new one it turns off randomly, if that is a possibilety whats the best anti-virus?
  12. T

    Computer turns off randomly

    My computer turns off randomly (title). So now i have to tilt my computer side ways at a 45degree angle up againts the side of my computer desk. For it to say on, what could be the problem
  13. T

    Mobo died

    My computer just died on me it was on and next second it just went off. I see the fans trying to turn and stop. I disconnected the mobo power, now the case fan and cpu fan work. I disconnected my mobo and all the components from my computer and still have the same problem. What could be wrong...
  14. T

    IDE to SATA adapter

    I purchased a new D Core compatible Mobo and it only has one IDE adapter. So i have to hook up my DVD Drive and HDD on the same one which means i can't use my cdrw drive. is there any adapter that can attach to my ATA (IDE) HDD and make it so i can hook up to SATA slot.
  15. T

    WTB Sid Meier's Alien cross fire

    Anyone have Sid Meier's alien cross fire for sale? or trade pm if you.
Back
Top