Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
The reason for the video cards and sound card is because the server at peak load may have to stream the equivalant of 10 Bluray ISOs. I was just under the impression that I needed them. If not, awesome, saves me a lot of money.
I'm in need of some help for WHS 2011. I know some of this is overkill for a home server, but I need it to be able to all 10 PCs/laptops that would be on it. It's possible the PCs would be using the server at peak capacity, so that's why it was built the way it is.
ASUS Xonar Essence STX...