Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Okay, I've got two guides for you. This one is checking literally every box (even those that could only tentatively be a problem). And this one is more to the point. Can't say I had the same problem, but either of those should help.
So, I've also found this guide which basically has every problem and possible solution for it. It's been written after the beta, so it probably has all of them. Good luck with trying them out
Capping FPS helped me quite a bit, but I also installed the recommended drivers just to be sure. It helped, things looked smooth, tho my recommended specs are barely above minimum, could've been just a problem of hardware.
Apex Legends stands at a comfortable 2000 hours.
Then there's CS with 900.
But I'm most proud of plyaing Dishonored 2 for 150 hours. As just a regular dude and not a speedrunner. Love the hell out of that game.