Recent content by Technik242

  1. T

    Best video card for 380w PSU under $80 shipped?

    I was thinking of buying a AMD HD4670 1GB GDDR3, but there is no info online if it requires a 6 pin connection. I only have a 305w psu without a pin connection but I would like to buy this card. Does anyone know if the 1GB needs a power connection?
  2. T

    Dell 2007WFP...will my BFG provide the power?

    Thinking of upgrading my monitor to a Dell Ultrasharp 2007WFP, but I'm not sure if my BFG 7600 GT OC card is capable or able to keep up @ 1680 x 1050. Gaming and movies are my concern. Can anyone please let me know if my card can support this monitor? I can't upgrade my video card because I'm...
  3. T

    XBOX & Dell 1907FP monitor..is it worth it?

    It may be a week or two before I know how things work out, I'll be looking for the the Elite which is hard to find in my area. I have no idea which panel I have, let me know how to check for it and I'll let you know.
  4. T

    The Official Dell E228WFP Thread! Info, Pics, Reviews

    I'm seriously considering buying this monitor, but I have a BFG 7600 GT OC in my pc. Please, could someone tell me if my BFG will work OK with this monitor?
  5. T

    XBOX & Dell 1907FP monitor..is it worth it?

    Thanks for your help guys, I'll buy the Xbox and see how it looks on the 19". If I don't like it, guess I can always consider another monitor down the road. I noticed the xbox VGA cable from MS was $49 :eek: ...I hope this is all worth the money.
  6. T

    XBOX & Dell 1907FP monitor..is it worth it?

    I'm planning to buy myself an Xbox 360, but I'm not sure if my Dell 1907FP is a good monitor when paired with the Xbox using the VGA cable. Can anyone tell me if I'm wasting my time or what the picture will look like...will there be bars? What about the color? I have no idea what a 1280x1024...
  7. T

    Auzentech Vs. Turtle Beach

    I think my trusted Turtle Beach Montego DDL is starting to krap out on me. Should I buy another Montego as it served well with great sound, or should I switch over to the Auzentech X-Plosion? Anyone have experiece with both cards? I would like to know which of the two cards provide the best...
  8. T

    where are the logitech z-5500s?

    Many Canadian on-line stores still have the Z-5500's in stock. Dell.ca had them on sale last week for $299 cdn and free shipping. I think they are back up to $349 now but still not a bad price considering they are rapidly depleting stock.
  9. T

    Did Dell ship the wrong Ram?

    Thanks for the info, sounds good. I'm glad I don't have to return the ram. However, how do these different ram speeds work with a Pentium 2.8ghz Hyperthread? Any issues here?
  10. T

    Did Dell ship the wrong Ram?

    I recently bought new ram for my Dimension 4700, for some unknown reason, Dell shipped me a different model type then what I originaly purchased online.:rolleyes: My current ram is two sticks of... Samsung 512MB 1Rx8 PC2-3200U-333-10-A1 Dell shipped me two sticks of... Hynix 512MB 1Rx8...
  11. T

    looking for Headphones located in Canada

    Dude, Try these, both are Canadian with resonable prices... http://www.axemusic.com/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=321&strKeywords=Headphones&strPageHistory=cat www.lamusic.ca
  12. T

    New Video Card & Monitor..installation sequence?

    I just received my new video card (BFG GeForce 7600GT OC) and a new Dell 1907FP monitor. I currently use an ATi X800xl card with a Dell E193FP monitor and would like advice how to uninstall the current hardware and install the new Nvidia and Dell monitor. First - I read info to use a driver...
  13. T

    Z-5500 or Receiver+Speakers+Sub

    I noticed the same thing up here in Canada :mad: . Anyone know why the Z-5500 has been dicontinued? Any word from Logitech regarding a new model? Makes me wonder if Logitech can come out with something better in that price range. If you can find the Z-5500 for a resonable price I say go for it...
Back
Top