Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
3dfx voodoo 2 in SLI. It was my first foray into high performance graphics and dang was it high performance. I was 16 or 17 yo and was able to afford those. It had the biggest impact for me due to really being that once in a lifetime wow factor that was never really the same. Alot of youbreading...
Well I fear space will be so cluttered well never be able leave earth. We need to stop.putting junk in orbit and focus on the moon. Think of the vast sums of silicon, gold, silver,Water ice etc... buried in our moon we've not been able to survey. Weve only surveyed a proverbial paper thin layer...
Were not talking about 500 watts for a 5090 rig in orbit, which would probably cost 5 Million bucks to send up already. Were talking MW scale usage here. Anything that we can put in space now is useless for data center compute tasks. The space station radiates 70 kw of thermal energy using...
There is no way to cool a data center in space really. Where is the heat going to go? Space is cold but not cold air cold. There is no medium to wick away the heat. Unless someone invents heat sink tech that is reusable from Elite Dangerous the how do we cool stuff? And thats make believe. Maybe...
Im not pushing it. It just runs that hard naturally. I can push it more but the gains are not worth the stress on the card. I average about 425 watts though peaks have hit mid 500s. Having a custom water loop pulls so much heat out of the card. As long as its possible, I will always custom loop...
I just cant see how these controllers are worth a hundred bucks. I missed my reservation due to life circumstances. But in a way im not bummed I missed it. There are a hundred different controllers on the market and after putting thought into it after the fact, yeah I dont see any problem with a...
I pmd you. Please no other offers to buy it as I may keep it since I just watched reviews post release and it changed the way im.approaching the device.
My reservation just landed yesterday. I have another day to claim mine. I think I will pass. The only game I play with a controller literally is Elite Dangerous and my Steelseries controller works perfectly fine on that.
The pump out effect is the solid turning into liquid int the first 10 or so thermal cycles. A slight pump occurs first then the whole thing stabilizes basically for good. There isnt actually pump out loss as in silicone.
Im actually bummed because I didn't replace memory thermal pads when I...
Nope... use thermal.grizzly PTM phase change material. Much better than carbon sheet thermally and never pumps out again.
Edit.. see that you already used the sheet. For gpus the sheet isnt best even if youre seeing 70s. I have an Asrock 7900xtx liquid with enhanced bios. My card can peak 580...
Ram is 600% Mafia price spiked right now. In 6 months we'll be looking at 1000% proce increase. The federal govt investigation into price fixing will take at least 5 to 7 years because its the govt. They will fine them like a billion for being bad mmmmkay. And they will laugh because they made...
This contribution was equally worthless noting the worthlessness of the previously worthless contribution.
Try process lasso. It might solve stuttering because you can lock your game to a fixed and permanent affinity assignment.
I used P. Lasso back in the earlier thread ripper days to reign...
My son runs a 6600xt. All he does is play mostly roblox on my old 1440p Samsung 32 inch VA 240hz panel.
When he does play pc vr on his quest 3 it shows how anemic his card is for VR due to vram limitation as well as processing power. I still cant justify a 9070 let alone an xt for him.
I...
I run an asrock liquid 7900xtx. Its damn fast. Pulls 525watts or so. I just repasted waterblock with phase change material. Gpu hotspot went from 110c to 60c under full load. These cards will dry out so repaste with ptm in my opin.