• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by T Cell

  1. T

    Seasonic S12-380 vs Seasonic Super Silencer 400w

    I have the Seasonic S12-380. It's super quiet. I have to put my ear within 10cm from the back to hear the fan, and the exaust air temp is barely above room temp. I love its black matte finish and the flush fan grill. The included cable kit, 5V and 12V fan adaptor are nice too. I paid $60 for mine.
  2. T

    Is my Asus A8N-E defective?

    I am setting up my new rig. Asus A8N-E, A64 Venice 3000+, OCZ 512MB value RAM, Powercolor X800GT, Seasonic S12-380W PSU. The CPU, RAM and vid card, PS/2 KB are installed, however there is no video after boot. I tried place the vid card in X1 slot from X16 slot, DVI and VGA, different...
  3. T

    Seasonic PSU 380W vs. 430W

    Here is the system I planned: Athlon64 Venice 3200+ eVGA NF4 Mobo (non SLi) eVGA 7800gt video 2 x 512MB Corsair Value Ram Samsung 200GB HD LG DVD writer Zalman 7700-AlCu CPU cooler Since I do not plan to OC it, a quality 300W PSU is enough, but just to be safe, I am thinking of...
Back
Top