I'm having problems with one of the front wire connectors... can't find a place for it.
http://i.imgur.com/3d2zU.jpg
It's labeled "MD" with a "21" underneath of it. Any ideas?
Thanks
Thanks Canuk75... wish I could help you with that decision. I would go for the bigger screen personally. If you get the U2412M, you may end up thinking to yourself... 'man, I wish this were bigger'. But, that's just me...
Ok, so I'm pretty blown away after first testing this monitor. Initial reactions were thinking, yea, it's big and resolution is the same. But, damn... the silky smooth picture is great! Yes, I can see see my reflection on super dark screens sometimes... but like you said, the AG coating on...
Ah, glad I went with the HP! I appreciate all of the help and advice too. Not only did I order the monitor, I also received the surround sound speakers, receiver, and practically a whole new computer to build (damn Black Friday). If all goes well, I'll post updated pics of my little...
Yea, I really can't find anything at all on the PIP for the ASUS. Just trying to figure out if it's enough to sway my final decision... If I'm playing on my 360, is it just a touch of a button to get to my PC in PIP?
One more thing... I was kinda intrigued with the picture in picture on the ASUS... I thought that it could come in handy for when I'm gaming and need to take a quick look at my PC screen for either game help, quick e-mail checks, or sports scores. Is this how it would work? Is it a nice...
Also, a youtuber posted a reply to one of my comments...
Man, Asus VE278Q is TN+Film Painel. This is a shit! Max Res 1920x1080 as Dell is 2560x1440. Dell is so much better than Asus.
The painel of U2711 is H-IPS like Apple Cinema, but with color gamut better than Apple because Apple...