• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by syntax_error_x

  1. S

    FS: Fab tone distortion pedal

    price dropped to $25 TTT
  2. S

    FS: Fab tone distortion pedal

    PRICE DROP
  3. S

    FS: Fab tone distortion pedal

    5150 head, line6 amp, i play a epiphone les paul custom. check out my friends bands myspace.com/bloodstainedmemoriesmetal myspace.com/ists myspace.com/lionheartbahc myspace.com/reboundhxc
  4. S

    FS: Fab tone distortion pedal

    I am selling a Danelectro Fab Tone Distortion Pedal. http://media.zzounds.com/media/fit,325by400/brand,zzounds/p405b-1708987b01d44a86ae0cf985d18df896.jpg No hotlinking, find your own host. Dr.Evil Ive had this pedal for over 5 years, but I never used it. It wasnt for my taste. [more death...
  5. S

    FS: Fab tone distortion pedal & Socket A motherboard

    ahhahah tough luck, maybe someone out there still is looking bump!
  6. S

    FS: Fab tone distortion pedal & Socket A motherboard

    I am selling a Danelectro Fab Tone Distortion Pedal. Ive had this pedal for over 5 years, but I never used it. It wasnt for my taste. [more death metal/ hardcore] I guess its good for anyone whos into alternative/soft rock/indie. It retails for 80 dollars. I am selling mine for $40...
  7. S

    tatoo design

    sorry, i didnt explain this enough. shipwreck was not only my gaming alias, but i have been tagging it for years. graphing, signatures, you name it. i recently stopped tagging after the city of fremont fined me 500 dollars for my 2nd offense. shipwreck has more sentimental meaning to me, not...
  8. S

    tatoo design

    im getting a tatto over winter break and i need help designing it. im currently 17 years old, but my parents could give a damn about me so im getting this done in a few weeks. well, the name "shipwreck" was always my "tag" or whatever you want to call it. the name just appealed to me...
  9. S

    World of Warcraft

    just find a free private server for lineage2. download lineage 2 @ fileplanet.
Back
Top