Recent content by supra33202

  1. S

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    I got 2007 WFP A03 - Panel code PM330: S-PVA Samsung LTM201M1. Order date: 12/08/2006 USA
  2. S

    Try this new dual core benchmark...

    I had folding@home when I first ran the benchmark. Now I have: Multi 915 Single 619 Are those scores kind of low too? Thanks!
  3. S

    Try this new dual core benchmark...

    Multi 764 Single 578 e6300 @ 3.01GHz DS3 Patriot 667
  4. S

    Stuck at 2.8Ghz...what should I do???

    I have the exact setup - E6300, DS3, and Patriot 667. I can boot to Windows XP with 7*450=3150, but not that stable. I am settled with 7*430=3010. I have RAM +0.4V. Is Partiot 667 running 1.8V + 0.4V = 2.2V safe? Vcore is 1.344V. FSB voltage +0.1V. And did you update your DS3 bios to F6?
  5. S

    FS: MSI Geforce 6600GT AGP Retail

    SOLD to hellomynameis Thanks!
  6. S

    FS: MSI Geforce 6600GT AGP Retail

    PMed you back.
  7. S

    FS: MSI Geforce 6600GT AGP Retail

    MSI NX6600GT-VTD128SP AGP http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/vga/vga/pro_vga_detail.php?UID=636 include the orginal retail box, manual, and software CDs. $75 shipped anywhere in US. PM me if you questions! Thanks!
  8. S

    XCLIO GOODPOWER 500W

    Silverstone ST50EF http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1665705#post1665705 ENERMAX Whisper II EG465P-VE FMA(24) ATX12V 460W Power Supply (single rail is good for Intel Overclocking) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103464 Are those good choices?
  9. S

    XCLIO GOODPOWER 500W

    I am looking for around $80 for the PSU. I heard that single rail is better for Intel overclocking. I don't need SLI for sure.
  10. S

    XCLIO GOODPOWER 500W

    How about ENERMAX Whisper II EG565P-VE FMA(24P) ATX12V 535W Power Supply 90V~135V or 90V~265V UL, cUL, TUV, CB - Retail? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103512&ATT=17-103-512&CMP=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r Thanks!
  11. S

    New e6300 setup - 2 days from buying

    How about ENERMAX Whisper II EG565P-VE FMA(24P) ATX12V 535W Power Supply 90V~135V or 90V~265V UL, cUL, TUV, CB - Retail? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103512&ATT=17-103-512&CMP=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r Thanks!
  12. S

    XCLIO GOODPOWER 500W

    XCLIO GOODPOWER 500W ATX 500W Power Supply 115/230 V UL, CUL, TUV, CB, VDE, FIMKO, DEMKO, NEMKO, SEMKO - Retail $48.99+$3.55+$7.64=$60.18 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817189005 Have anyone tried this PSU? My orginal thread...
  13. S

    New e6300 setup - 2 days from buying

    Any other comments? I think I will start ordering tomorrow. Thanks for all comments!
  14. S

    New e6300 setup - 2 days from buying

    Someone recommended me CHAINTECH AV-710 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card - Retail $27.99+$2.17+$6.34=$36.50 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16829120103 What do you think?
  15. S

    New e6300 setup - 2 days from buying

    For the case, I will keep my CHIEFTEC Server Chasis (Aluminum Workstation Tower with Plastic Front Cover) Silver w/acrylic window. "You should get rid of that SATA to IDE connector and get an IDE to SATA connector might help you out more." Wait...I have a Pioneer DVD drive, a Lite-on CD...
Back
Top