Recent content by studdly42

  1. S

    Worst video card ever...then best

    Best Card: Hands DOWN TNT2Ultra closely followed by ATI 9700. These cards (performance wise) lasted for what seemed like forever!!! :D Worst Card: Voodoo Rush This was 3dfx's first foray into 2D/3D integration on one card instead of a daughter board. This thing was complete and utter crap...
  2. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I thought the lower half of your wall was marble before I realized it was WIRE HELL!!! JK!! :D:D
  3. S

    2nd 780I and dead on the same day.

    Have a 780i that I recently bought to replace my 680i when EVGA decided that support for 45nm processors wasn't imnportant. Mine runs rock solid, I have a QX9770 running at 4ghz+ just by bumping the multiplier up. No problems at all with this board. Very clean design and I have been...
  4. S

    QX9770 Overclock Stats

    Just dropping in to ask if their are any others out there with this beast and any overcolocking numbers???? :D OC - 4ghz (Multiplier 12) FSB - 1100 All on air cooling, I will get more extensive stats when I am done pushing this baby!!
  5. S

    qx9775 socket 771?

    Yes, that is correct, but also the error correction as well. For some reason Intel is marketing a server part to the gaming community??!?!? :confused: If you take into account the socket changing from 775 to (name escapes me) :confused: this doesn't make to much sense. :(
  6. S

    Qx9775 in stock :O

    Just got my hands on ONE QX9775 and am not going to be using it considering it's socket 771 AND the latency on the FB-Dimms. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing. Great Deal to be had if your RALLY interested. Side Note: I would post this in Sales, but you have to have 50+...
  7. S

    Dell LCD Delay (Free Shipping Upgrade)

    Recently ordered a Dell 1420 lappy on 7/15/2007 and my ship date is 8/13. I knew there would be an LCD delay because it was on Dell's site the day I ordered (1440x900 True Life LCD). I was getting a little ansy, so I went to Dell Chat to see if anything else was delaying my order and to check...
  8. S

    Dell 1420 Laptop Questions

    When did you order yours and what day did it ship? I ordered mine with the same LCD you have, but it delayed mine until 8/13 and I ordered it on 7/15. Another forum member had ordered his with a regular LCD on 7/17 and they are shipping it today. :mad: Just curious to see how long your build...
  9. S

    Just Ordered my Inspiron 1520

    OK, I am not taking it back this time . . YOU SUCK! :D Just checked Dell's site and they no longer have a delay for the 1440x900 LCD but they do for the glossy 1280x800. Hopefully that means no delay for me ! ! ! BTW ~ What color did you get? I went with the spring green with the Belkin...
  10. S

    Just Ordered my Inspiron 1520

    YOU SUCK!!! lol j/k BTW when did you place the order? Mine was placed and "In Production" on 7/16/2007, but due to the special LCD my est. ship is 8/13/2007.
  11. S

    Just Ordered my Inspiron 1520

    Yeah I saw that and didn't check the max delay before I oredered. Apparently the max delay for the higher res LCD is 12 days. :confused:
  12. S

    Dell 1420 Laptop Questions

    Ha, ha, what's your ship date? Mine is 8/13 due to the LCD upgrade. 12 days for a higher res LCD? :mad:
  13. S

    Just Ordered my Inspiron 1520

    Sorry, but I can't comment on the comparison (@work). But on a siiide note . . . I ordered the 1420 and my ship date was pushed back to 8/13 (ordered 4 days ago) due to the higher res screen. How far was yours pushed back? Just curious
  14. S

    Dell 1420 Laptop Questions

    Damn no love? :)
  15. S

    Purchasing a new laptop..

    I just bought a dell for a tiny bit above what your paying for, but with a lot more horspower. Another thing that put the laptop over 1300 was that I got a bag for $40 and some software too. Intel Centrino Pro (Santa Rosa) T7300 4mb cache 2GB Ram DDR667 Nvidia 8400M GS 128MB 160 GB HD etc.
Back
Top