Thanks you i just went to shop and only highest model was the p5Q-SE :S Board is kinda small no sli or Crossfire option but overclock very well for 105$. I guess its okay for the moment till i change cpu and change for i7 and ddr3 system.
I had msi 975x platium power up edition and bios is dead. There too many board out there since i bought mine to check review all of them. But for the best buck and good overclocking feature what board in 100-200$ range would be ?
Yeah well i found a program called Easy BCD, witch do the same as vista boot pro. I tryed but didnt work the first time, i needed to remove vista boot loader, i booted into XP, installed easy bcd there and reinstall Vista Boot Loader, and work perfect now.
I just just installed Windows XP on my second hard drive, but Vista boot by default, any kind of boot loader i can install to choose between each other. I tryed to boot on my second hard drive via bios boot but didnt work.
I just ordered a TV-Tuner and i just realise that its isnt compatible with Vista x64, so i want to install Windows XP do i need to do something special to have a working dual boot. I just need to boot with xp cd and install on my primary hard drive doing a partion on it ? Or i need to install on...
Any recent cam with 5mp + i want to change my digital cam also and i kinda want a webcam too. And powered by the usb cable, otherwise if its by the battery its kinda worthless.
X2 are not made to be overclocked like the Core 2 Duo. 2.2ghz to 2.6ghz is a lot for amd X2. Don't expect to get more or to be stable at this range. If it freeze that mean its not stable.
I have 40c on idle and 50-55c on load.Oc @ 2.8ghz with 1.22v and I have B3 stepping. I have also a antec Nine Hundred witch i have 4x120mm fan + 1x 200mm fan with a Arctic cooling pro 7 cpu cooler. I just don't know if i should put back to 1.21v.
Since you have PC8500 ( 1066 mhz ram ) you can change your ratio. Like 1:2 or more. Your cpu will be running at 312mhz x 9 and your ram at 624mhz with the ratio 1:2. I don't know what your board ratio have but you can go higher to take advantage of your ram speed for more performance without...
With PC6400 you can go to 400mhz FSB ( 400x 9 = 3.6ghz ) if you want proper cpu cooling withou overclocking your ram. If you want to reach 3.6ghz with Pc5300 they will need to be overclocking by ( 400-333= 67 mhz ) Depend what is your brand ram and reviews about them if they can be overclock you...
You can go straigh to what ever you want, I went up to 2.8ghz with mine, i know they are stable at 3ghz and even 4ghz so. I wont do that with amd X2 because i don't know how far they will be stable, so jumping by 5mhz is good if you don't know the processor limit.