• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by SPinyNorman

  1. S

    24 inch LCD for Gaming

    Vista doesn't require HDCP. Only if you want to watch HD DVD movies on your PC. Either way, it's a DRM scam.
  2. S

    Difference between LCD TV and LCD monitor?

    I was wondering if anyone could tell me the differences between the tradiation LCD Monitor and LCD TV. I am trying to decide between a Dell 2005fpw/2405fpw and a bigger LCDTV. I need a TV and a monitor in one package, although when I go to college it will be primarily a TV(DVD/Zen Vision M as...
  3. S

    Dell 2407 and 2007 specs

    The 2007 doesnt seem much improved over the 2005. I wanted to see a better response time.
  4. S

    A list of lcds that have S-Video and/or RCA?

    I am looking into getting a widescreen to double as both a monitor and a TV. I would probaly get a new TV and monitor in the best case senerio, but dorm rooms are extremely small. To cut down on the list of LCD widescreens that I need to research can anyone give me names of monitors that have...
  5. S

    UPS Kills Monitors & Eats Babies

    I perfer FedEx over UPS. Everything I have gotten via FedEX was faster and in better shape. I sell porsche parts on ebay, and it seems that I have more issues with UPS with damaged packages (Even when they pack it). But my partner in my business countines to ship via UPS because it's cheaper and...
  6. S

    No video card capable of HDCP?

    Vista is a big waste of money for a DRM playground. I am not going to touch it.
  7. S

    BenQ FP91G+

    I was looking at this monitor as well. The reviews seem to be very positive and for the price you can't beat it. I would buy one, but I am going to need a TV/monitor for my small dorm, so I am going with a widescreen.
  8. S

    Best Gaming Monitor for around $400

    I am going to wait for the 2007 series models from Dell. I need a TV/monitor/display for my Zen/DVD/laptop display.
  9. S

    possible to hook up a dvd player to a DVI-D monitor?

    I always though that most LCDs come with RCA jacks to hook up DVD players.
Back
Top