Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Sorry, the link will not work for some reason. I found it at dealsofamerica dot com. It's under the tigerdirect Nuance Dragon Voice 11.5. Simply google it, or go to the site and use the search function.
Hey,
I always look at the Hardforum Hot Deals section, but I never post. I was trying to contribute, but it seems you must have a 50 post count limit, so I thought, I would just post in the General Software section, since Voice Recognition software did not fit anywhere else, and this deal is...
Well, after more testing, I found problems with every single one. Each had a line on one of the sides, which were pretty obvious, but it took around a minute or so to get warmed up before the lines showed.
In this condition, I would have to just list them for free on CL, just to get rid of...
More...
I am testing them side by side, and so far the biggest advantage is real estate.
I can see roughly 1/3 page more in Word, and practically most sites I have a lot more view, with less scrolling with the Dell.
The NEC has a thinner bezel which makes it much better for surround...
Ok, here is the deal...
I am a college student. I play games, use outlook, word, surf the web, run benchmarks when bored, and just normal 24/7 computer use. I am literally glued to my computer screens.
I spent my entire 3 1/2 weeks off from school looking for the right monitor upgrade. I...