A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I picked up an Intel Arc GPU and I want to setup an AV1 encode box.
Not very picky on what's included so if you also have a case, RAM and/or PSU that you want to get rid of with it - that's fine as well.
I just need confirmation of resizable bar settings in the bios.
Let me know if you have...
Looking to sell my PSVR. I enjoyed it, but didn't play it enough to warrant keeping it now that my newborn is here.
All things needed including 2 move controllers (battery life isn't the greatest) and has pre-installed rubberized glasses bumpers to ensure no scratching of the lens.
Includes...