Recent content by soul555top

  1. S

    good deal in CAN: $250 500GB 840 EVO Series SSD

    Nice. I was going to bite on that one as well...but I figured I'm a couple months away from doing my upgrade so can wait and maybe it will go a bit lower. I wonder if the Pro's will have decent sales, haven't really seen any.
  2. S

    good deal in CAN: $250 500GB 840 EVO Series SSD

    Looks like there has been mixed results with it. Haven't seen any issues reported with the 850 EVO or 840/850 PRO.
  3. S

    good deal in CAN: $250 500GB 840 EVO Series SSD

    Do not buy any of the 840 or 840 EVO line at this time. http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Storage/Samsung-840-EVO-Performance-Restoring-Firmware-Only-Partially-Effective
  4. S

    Hot? Samsung 850 EVO 500GB $189.99

    Looks like they put the 250GB one on sale today @ $99.99 on Amazon/Newegg. http://slickdeals.net/f/7717211-250gb-samsung-850-evo-2-5-solid-state-drive-100-free-shipping Personally, don't need one right this second, but definitely keeping an eye on the prices.
  5. S

    15 Years Ago...9/9/99 Happy Birthday Dreamcast

    Loved the Dreamcast back in teh day. Seems like they aren't mentioned here, but I absolutely loved NFL2K and NBA2K. Those early editions made amazing improvements to graphics and gameplay compared to all the others in the NFL/NBA genre.
  6. S

    Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls 50% off!

    Thanks, been waiting for this to go on sale.
  7. S

    soul555top's "I probably upgraded..." FS Thread

    Bump. If you have any interest in the deck, let me know!
  8. S

    soul555top's "I probably upgraded..." FS Thread

    Bump again. GPU's sold, just the keyboard and Magic Deck left. If you have any interest in the deck, I am definitely willing to work something out. Just PM me!
  9. S

    soul555top's "I probably upgraded..." FS Thread

    Needs more coffee bump.
  10. S

    soul555top's "I probably upgraded..." FS Thread

    Keyboard may be pending...bump.
Back
Top