Anyone else getting a purple blinking status light on the monitor? I noticed the green led on the power supply was blinking so I unplugged the PSU from power and let it sit for about 15 minutes and replug it an everything returns to the normal.
Is this sign of a failing PSU? Its happening...
i've been looking at it more and the fact that it is raised makes it seem like its able to clear the heatsink.
anyone with this combo have any input?
also, how is the return policy at newegg? just in case it actually doesn't fit i might want to exchange or return.
by comparing the dimensions of my sonata to the dimensions of the CM 590, it seems that the xigmatek will fit. my biggest concern now is show in this picture:
the circled heat sink looks like it might be in the way of the xigmatek. can anyone with this mobo who has tried using the...
I'm in the market for a new HSF which will hopefully prevent overheating and crashing. I'm looking at the Xigmatek HDT-S1283 but my main concern is that it wont fit.
i have the ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 with Dual Core AMD Opteron 165 with stock hsf running vista ultimate 64. housed in an Antec...